About Me

Lauren Blair Photography is an on-location natural light photographer in Northwest Arkansas. We serve the areas of Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Rogers, and Farmington. We specialize in newborns, children, Seniors and engagements. We look forward to working with you for all of your custom portraiture needs!

Feel free to poke around the blog to see what is new!
For prices and availability, please contact me at lauren@laurenblairphotography.com

Grace | Senior 2012 {Fayetteville, AR portrait photographer}

Grace was referred to me by her best friend, Sophia (who you may remember as my 2012 Senior Rep!). I had a great time hanging out with these two girls while we shot Grace's senior portraits at a wonderful location (which I will definitely use again - thanks Grace!!) Grace is planning on attending the University of Arkansas next fall (Wooo Pig Sooieeeee! Did I get that right??), so I'm sure Fayetteville is glad to keep her around!



Girl was seriously rocking the serious looks!!
Grace_1 copy

....and I pretty much wanted to steal this whole outfit.
Grace_4 copy

Grace_24 copy

Northwest Arkansas Senior Portrait Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment