About Me

Lauren Blair Photography is an on-location natural light photographer in Northwest Arkansas. We serve the areas of Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Rogers, and Farmington. We specialize in newborns, children, Seniors and engagements. We look forward to working with you for all of your custom portraiture needs!

Feel free to poke around the blog to see what is new!
For prices and availability, please contact me at lauren@laurenblairphotography.com

Brooklyn | 7 days {Fayetteville AR newborn photographer}

Today I got the pleasure of photographing the beautiful Miss Brooklyn. She. Was. Perfect. Seriously, she slept from the minute they got to my house to the minute I decided the session was over. She didn't fuss the entire time and let me pose her however I wanted. Dream baby!!!! The entire session only lasted 2 hours - which is pretty dang rare! Thanks for coming over today with your mommy :)



Brooklyn_1 copy

Brooklyn_3 copy

Brooklyn_13 copy

2 comments:

Post a Comment