About Me

Lauren Blair Photography is an on-location natural light photographer in Northwest Arkansas. We serve the areas of Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Rogers, and Farmington. We specialize in newborns, children, Seniors and engagements. We look forward to working with you for all of your custom portraiture needs!

Feel free to poke around the blog to see what is new!
For prices and availability, please contact me at lauren@laurenblairphotography.com

Khaki | Fayetteville, AR Senior Photographer

This past week, I had the pleasure of doing some Senior portraits for a University of Arkansas Senior! She is super fun to be around and, as you can see, super gorgeous as well! We had a great time choosing outfits for her shoot (she had brought a combination of her clothing as well as her sister's and mom's clothing) and I actually debated snagging the outfit with the yellow cardigan (I was good, I left it for her to take back). Anywho, I had a great time shooting you Khaki (and tell your sister "thank you!")

Khaki_1

Khaki_2

Khaki_3

Khaki_8

Khaki_14

Northwest Arkansas Senior Photographer
Fayetteville, Arkansas Senior Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment