About Me

Lauren Blair Photography is an on-location natural light photographer in Northwest Arkansas. We serve the areas of Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Rogers, and Farmington. We specialize in newborns, children, Seniors and engagements. We look forward to working with you for all of your custom portraiture needs!

Feel free to poke around the blog to see what is new!
For prices and availability, please contact me at lauren@laurenblairphotography.com

2012 Senior Rep: Sophia!

I am pleased to introduce you to my 2012 High School Senior Rep, Sophia. She is a beautiful, sweet, articulate young lady. She is passionate about fashion - which I could definitely tell when she pulled out her outfit choices!! She is seriously one of those girls that every mom would love to have as their daughter (or daughter-in-law!!). Not only is she sweet and genuine but she loves the Lord and speaks Mandarin Chinese!

blogboard2

blogboard3

blogboard1

1 comments:

ARBarger said...

Wow. This session looks amazing. I am not sure I could begin to pick a favorite. Good luck to Sophia when she tries to decide which to provide as prints and/or canvas to family members.

Post a Comment