About Me

Lauren Blair Photography is an on-location natural light photographer in Northwest Arkansas. We serve the areas of Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Rogers, and Farmington. We specialize in newborns, children, Seniors and engagements. We look forward to working with you for all of your custom portraiture needs!

Feel free to poke around the blog to see what is new!
For prices and availability, please contact me at lauren@laurenblairphotography.com

Luke | Northwest Arkansas newborn photographer

I uploaded a sneak peek of Luke a few days ago, so here is his full blog post! He is such a handsome little boy - some of the looks he gave me while we were trying to lull him to sleep made me laugh. He definitely let me know when he wasn't happy but in the end we got some keepers!!! The parents have already seen the gallery, so now I can happily share these images with all of you!

I think this is his "why are you doing this to me???" look

web3

web2

web1

Fayetteville, Arkansas newborn photographer

1 comments:

Math Games said...

Welcome Mr.Champ.. You look very active and fresh:)

Post a Comment