About Me

Lauren Blair Photography is an on-location natural light photographer in Northwest Arkansas. We serve the areas of Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Rogers, and Farmington. We specialize in newborns, children, Seniors and engagements. We look forward to working with you for all of your custom portraiture needs!

Feel free to poke around the blog to see what is new!
For prices and availability, please contact me at lauren@laurenblairphotography.com

Owen | 12 days old {Rogers. Arkansas newborn photographer}

Meet little Mr. Owen! He was such a sweet but strong little guy! I'm constantly amazed at how strong little babies can be. He was not a huge fan of having his arms messed with (I mean, who would be??) but I think we definitely got some sweet shots.

I'm happy that this little man was my first test subject for my new studio lights. This is such a huge change for me to go from natural light to studio lights, so it was wonderful to have a patient mom and cuddly little guy to work with. Enjoy!

4web

3web

2web


Fayetteville, Arkansas Newborn Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment