About Me

Lauren Blair Photography is an on-location natural light photographer in Northwest Arkansas. We serve the areas of Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Rogers, and Farmington. We specialize in newborns, children, Seniors and engagements. We look forward to working with you for all of your custom portraiture needs!

Feel free to poke around the blog to see what is new!
For prices and availability, please contact me at lauren@laurenblairphotography.com

Kiptyn | {Fayetteville AR newborn photographer}

First off, let me say how much I love this little guy's name!! I've never met a "Kiptyn" before, but now I guess I have! I love when parents pick names that are "off the beaten path" - it makes the child a lot more memorable. There are about 8 billion Lauren's out there (my numbers might be a little off), but this is the first Kiptyn I've ever run into! This little guy was another "model" for the Laura Brett workshop - lucky kiddo to get awesome pictures from Laura!!!

15web

10web

Fayetteville, Arkansas newborn photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment