About Me

Lauren Blair Photography is an on-location natural light photographer in Northwest Arkansas. We serve the areas of Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Rogers, and Farmington. We specialize in newborns, children, Seniors and engagements. We look forward to working with you for all of your custom portraiture needs!

Feel free to poke around the blog to see what is new!
For prices and availability, please contact me at lauren@laurenblairphotography.com

Megan | Rock the Dress {Fayetteville, Arkansas Senior Photographer}

The week before last, I had the pleasure of photographing a "rock the {prom} dress" session with my beautiful cousin, Megan. I did her Senior portraits a while ago, so I was super excited to do another session with her (her senior portraits are some of my favorites!). I can't believe my little cousin is going off to college - where did the time go??




1

4

13bw

{gorgeous!!}
IMG_6596

Northwest Arkansas Senior Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment