About Me

Lauren Blair Photography is an on-location natural light photographer in Northwest Arkansas. We serve the areas of Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Rogers, and Farmington. We specialize in newborns, children, Seniors and engagements. We look forward to working with you for all of your custom portraiture needs!

Feel free to poke around the blog to see what is new!
For prices and availability, please contact me at lauren@laurenblairphotography.com

Ashlyn | 7 days

I had the pleasure of photographing the lovely Miss Ashlyn in my hometown this week and I have to say that this was probably one of my easiest sessions to date! Once she fell asleep (about 30 minutes into the session), she was out like a light! She didn't stir once!!! I had an awesome time posing her into all sorts of poses....




Enjoy!




IMG7FB

IMG8FB

IMG6FB

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Talk about sleeping like a baby! Very cute. So small.

Post a Comment