About Me

Lauren Blair Photography is an on-location natural light photographer in Northwest Arkansas. We serve the areas of Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Rogers, and Farmington. We specialize in newborns, children, Seniors and engagements. We look forward to working with you for all of your custom portraiture needs!

Feel free to poke around the blog to see what is new!
For prices and availability, please contact me at lauren@laurenblairphotography.com

Me in action!

The lovely Corie Romero provided me with a pull-back shot from one of my newborn sessions so you could see me in action! It's not that exciting, but I always like to see pull-backs from other people :)






Lauren, newborn-2

1 comments:

Corie said...

Lauren, it was such a wonderful opportunity to watch you work! Thank you for having me along. And I LOVE the beautiful images you captured of baby Carter...so, so sweet!

Post a Comment