About Me

Lauren Blair Photography is an on-location natural light photographer in Northwest Arkansas. We serve the areas of Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Rogers, and Farmington. We specialize in newborns, children, Seniors and engagements. We look forward to working with you for all of your custom portraiture needs!

Feel free to poke around the blog to see what is new!
For prices and availability, please contact me at lauren@laurenblairphotography.com

Amanda | Lifestyle Maternity

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting Amanda and her lovely family to take photographs before their family expands again! I was super thrilled to see all of the amazing photos hung all around their house, because you know I love a person that loves photos! I hope you enjoy this preview - in a short while I'll be doing a preview for their new addition.






IMG_3575FB

IMG_3468FB

IMG_3616FB

1 comments:

B said...

Beautiful pictures dear sis. I love the one with you on the couch!

Post a Comment