About Me

Lauren Blair Photography is an on-location natural light photographer in Northwest Arkansas. We serve the areas of Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Rogers, and Farmington. We specialize in newborns, children, Seniors and engagements. We look forward to working with you for all of your custom portraiture needs!

Feel free to poke around the blog to see what is new!
For prices and availability, please contact me at lauren@laurenblairphotography.com

I heart Faces: Orange!

IMG_1090

My entry for the "I heart Faces" challenge this week - which happens to be orange!

11 comments:

Jessica Sorensen said...

So cute! I love newborn pictures.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Such a great mix of textures!

I love the little hand popping out the blanket.

Brea Bursch | CYE Photography said...

Very sweet. :)

kristen schueler said...

gorgeous tones!

Shannon said...

Oh! This melts my heart. So cute! You do great work. Thanks for your comment on my blog! :)

Hayley said...

So precious!!

Anonymous said...

Awww...so absolutely sweet! Love the colour!

Megumi said...

Love your work! and this photo is just too adorable!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! So soft and sweet.

Hollie said...

I just want to pick this little one up and squeeze and kiss!!

JamieY said...

Love this, the orange color is perfect, such a cute little face.

Post a Comment