About Me

Lauren Blair Photography is an on-location natural light photographer in Northwest Arkansas. We serve the areas of Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Rogers, and Farmington. We specialize in newborns, children, Seniors and engagements. We look forward to working with you for all of your custom portraiture needs!

Feel free to poke around the blog to see what is new!
For prices and availability, please contact me at lauren@laurenblairphotography.com

Landon | 17 days old

Meet baby Landon! He's a little older than I usually like to photograph newborns (5 to 10 days old) and he sure made me work for the few shots I got! He reminds me a lot of my little one, Peyton, so I'm sure he'll be quite the firecracker when he gets older. Prepare to be constantly exhausted, Tamara!

IMG_1000

IMG_0996

0 comments:

Post a Comment